1) The scriptures contained in the Bible are the inspired Word of God. They are the only truth that exists, and they alone are the basis for all of man's worship towards God.
2) There is only one God, Yahweh, and He created everything that exists and holds it all together by His will. There are not multiple gods, and saying so is blasphemous to the One True God.
3) Yahweh exists in three expressions (or persons), God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. All parts of God's person are equal in power and glory and are indivisible.
4) Jesus is the spirit of God poured into a body which makes him completely and totally man. The spirit was, however, truly and properly Gods Spirit, and is not changed by it's being put into a body, so Jesus is still God. He was fully God and Man at the same time.
5) Adam and Eve were created in innocence. They did not understand what it was to disobey God. That ended when they did disobey him, and sin entered into their being. That sin, now inherent in who they were, was passed on to all of humanity through them.
6) Because of His great love and mercy, God gave us His Son (Jesus) to die in our place. Because of Jesus perfection, His sacrifice was able to take the sins of the world upon Himself, offering forgiveness to all people who will accept it.
7) In order to be fully saved, a person must, confess their sin to God, be sorry enough to stop doing it, do their best not to sin anymore (with the help of the Holy Spirit), and believe that Jesus is their Savior and that He will justify them on the day of judgment.
8) We believe that the testimony of each and every believer is important and is necessary to the church as a whole. There is no irrelevant testimony of God's goodness in the world, therefore, each and every Christian has a witness to the world.
9) If you decide to reject God and walk away from Him, you can, in fact, reject your salvation. It's not lost, it's impossible to lose your salvation, you made a consious decision, using God's first and greatest gift to mankind, your free will, to reject it, and Him. If this is the case, you are no longer saved.
10) If you are doing everything you can to live the life of holiness, and are, in fact, living in Christ to the best of your ability, then you have nothing to fear. Christ has covered your sins and you are presented as blameless based on His sacrifice.
11) The soul is immortal, it will live forever, on that you have no choice. The choice you do have is where will your soul reside for eternity? With or without God? Hell is not necessarilly a burning pit of fire and brimstone torture, it is, however, the absense of anything good (because God is not there), and you will spend eternity there if you are not saved by Jesus Christ.